COVID-19: An Open Challenge
Kenneth Dyer
2020-08-09 20:01:13 UTC
This is an open challenge for all doctors, nurses, scientists, health departments, politicians and everyone else who has an opinion on the subject of COVID-19. Opinions that aren’t based on evidence are totally and completely irrelevant. Facts need only be considered. According to the official data seen below, there is NO EMERGENCY regarding COVID-19 which constitutes an illegal “emergency declaration” based on fraud and an unconstitutional violation of our civil liberties. All lockdowns and restrictions are unjustified, shutting down our jobs and promoting mass hysteria and fear in the press is an act of terrorism by the US government. Forcing school age children and everyone else to wear masks on their faces in schools and at work is totalitarianism, especially when there’s NO VALID REASON for it! The closures and lockdowns are all about CONTROL not public health! Our rights are completely gone now, in case you didn’t notice! They’re just going to keep right on having everything closed and restricted while they keep using their mass media to propagate false information. They’ll keep intentionally destroying the economy and forcing small businesses to go under, forcing us to stay home from work, church, social activities, forcing us to wear masks, etc etc all while using a very mild virus as an EXCUSE to enslave all of us and reduce America to a totalitarian police state. If you're in normal health with no pre-existing conditions, there is no reason to be worried. Look below and you'll see what the science dictates.

Statistics from all across Europe indicate children rarely transmit COVID-19: In the following video, Sen. Rand Paul points out statistics showing that children rarely transmit COVID-19 after having gone back into school settings:

WHO Says Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission Is ‘Very Rare’. We saw that children rarely transmit the virus as seen above and here we have the World Health Organization telling us that people with no symptoms rarely transmit the virus either:
which begs the question WHY THE MASKS on healthy people? And on healthy children in public schools? It's all about creating an environment of FEAR and CONTROL. This is FASCISM, not public health.

CDC says the COMMON COLD Causes a Positive COVID-19 “Test” “A positive test result shows you might have antibodies from an infection with the virus that causes COVID-19. However, there is a chance a positive result means that you have antibodies from an infection with a virus from the same family of viruses (called coronaviruses), such as the one that causes the common cold.”: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/testing/serology-overview.html

If a standard cold can cause a positive COVID-19 test then what does that say about the so-called tests? And what does that say about the number of cases that they’ve been promoting in the media? Also, how could a piece of pawpaw fruit come up positive for COVID-19? Even the CDC says that it’s not possible for fruit to contract Coronavirus! Faulty coronavirus kits suspected as goat and fruit test positive in Tanzania: https://nypost.com/2020/05/06/faulty-coronavirus-kits-suspected-as-goat-and-fruit-test-positive-in-tanzania/

CDC says that 89.3% of all who are hospitalized with COVID-19 are over 45 with pre-existing conditions. “Hospitalization rates increase with age and are highest among older adults; the majority of hospitalized patients have underlying conditions... 89.3% had one or more underlying conditions. The most commonly reported were hypertension (49.7%), obesity (48.3%), chronic lung disease (34.6%), diabetes mellitus (28.3%), and cardiovascular disease (27.8%).” - Hospitalization Rates and Characteristics of Patients Hospitalized with Laboratory-Confirmed Coronavirus Disease 2019 - COVID-NET, 14 States, March 1–30, 2020 http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6915e3.htm

Stanford University says Coronavirus fatality rate for people under 45 “almost 0%”. “The death rate in a given country depends a lot on the age structure, who are the people infected, and how they are managed,” Ioannidis said. “For people younger than 45, the infection fatality rate is almost 0%. For 45 to 70, it is probably about 0.05%-0.3%. For those above 70, it escalates substantially.” - https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stanford-doctor-coronavirus-infection-fatality-rate-for-people-under-45-almost-0

CDC says overall death rate for COVID-19 only a fraction of a percent, 0.26%. “For the first time, the CDC has attempted to offer a real estimate of the overall death rate for COVID-19, and under its most likely scenario, the number is 0.26%…The CDC estimates the death rate from COVID-19 for those under 50 is 1 in 5,000 for those with symptoms, which would be 1 in 6,725 overall, but again, almost all those who die have specific comorbidities or underlying conditions. Those without them are more likely to die in a car accident. And schoolchildren, whose lives, mental health, and education we are destroying, are more likely to get struck by lightning.” https://technocracy.news/cdc-confirms-extremely-low-covid-19-death-rate/

UK Chief Medic Confirms Covid19 Harmless to the Vast Majority. “The great majority of people will not die from this. Most people will not get this virus at all. Of those who do, some of them will get the virus without even knowing it, they will have the virus with no symptoms at all. Of those who get symptoms, the great majority, probably 80%, will have a mild or moderate disease, not bad enough for them to have to go to the doctor. An unfortunate minority will have to go as far as the hospital, but the majority of those will just need oxygen and will then leave hospital. And then a minority of those will end up having to go to severe end critical care and some of those sadly will die. But that’s a minority, it’s 1% of possibly even less than 1% overall. The great majority of people, even the very highest groups, if they catch the virus, will not die. And I really wanted to make that point really clearly.” - Christopher John MacRae Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FmedSci, Chief Medical Officer England, Chief Medical Adviser UK:

Report from German Officials Calls COVID-19 a “Global False Alarm”. The 93-pages report drafted by a scientific panel appointed by the interior ministry and composed by external medical experts from several German universities said the following: “The dangerousness of Covid-19 was overestimated: at no point did the danger posed by the new virus go beyond the normal level. The people who die from Corona are essentially those who would statistically die this year, because they have reached the end of their lives and their weakened bodies can no longer cope with any random everyday stress (including the approximately 150 viruses currently in circulation). Worldwide, within a quarter of a year, there has been no more than 250,000 deaths from Covid-19, compared to 1.5 million deaths during the influenza wave 2017/18. The danger is obviously no greater than that of many other viruses. There is no evidence that this was more than a false alarm.” http://www.mediafire.com/file/kl30fwtxgph812p/Dokument93.pdf/file

CDC Study Published May 2020 says Face Masks Don't Work. “In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs [randomized controlled trials] that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks…”

“Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids… There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.” https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

World Health Organization says Face Masks Don't Work. “The widespread use of masks by healthy people in the community setting is not yet supported by high quality or direct scientific evidence and there are potential benefits and harms to consider…the use of a mask alone is insufficient to provide an adequate level of protection.”: https://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/332293/WHO-2019-nCov-IPC_Masks-2020.4-eng.pdf

New England Journal of Medicine says Face Masks Don’t Work. “We know that wearing a mask outside healthcare facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health officials define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic.”: https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMp2006372

Manufacturer’s Legal Disclaimer says Face Masks Don’t Work. “WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS AN EAR LOOP MASK. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A RESPIRATOR AND WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY PROTECTION AGAINST COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) OR OTHER VIRUSES OR CONTAMINANTS. Wearing an ear loop mask does not reduce the risk of contracting any disease or infection. User is solely responsible for the selection of appropriate personal protective equipment for the setting and application. Change immediately if contaminated. Single use only.”: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively

Buyer Beware: FDA Now Says 14 Hand Sanitizers Are Toxic And Potentially Deadly. https://www.naturalblaze.com/2020/07/buyer-beware-fda-now-says-14-hand-sanitizers-are-toxic-and-potentially-deadly.html

Japan Ends Coronavirus Emergency With Only 850 Deaths and No Lockdown. Months Later, Still No Significant Change: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/05/25/japan-end-state-emergency-tokyo-cases-dwindle-despite-low-testing/

Fauci, the mainstream media and the FDA downplay the drug Hydroxychloroquine because it isn't patented and they can't make a ton of money on it, therefore they ignore it, suppress it and put out “warnings” about it in order to discourage its use, but there is more than adequate clinical evidence to prove that this is an effective method of treatment. Donald Trump took it as a preventative under the supervision of his doctor and experienced no side-effects: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/03/trump-had-no-side-effects-after-taking-hydroxychloroquine-white-house-doctor-says.html Twitter suspended Donald Trump, Jr. for posting a video about Hydroxychloroquine and when the President himself re-Tweeted he wasn’t suspended, but his post was removed. The President of the United States of America, CENSORED by Twitter and ridiculed in the press for mentioning a treatment that they don’t want you to know about. What justifies this censorship? Why are they allowed to tell the President what he can and cannot post? Why not just let the science and the clinical results speak? Why no rational discussion allowed? Don’t “we the people” have a right to know? Scientific reports and clinical results from various doctors show high success rates and the drug is generally tolerated by the majority of people who take it with very few, if any, side-effects. Fauci, the FDA and the press say it’s “dangerous,” “unproven” and “doesn’t work.” So what’s this then? Straight from the National Institutes of Health, 2005:

“Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread”: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Hydroxychloroquine is the pharmaceutical treament that works nearly 100% of the time when used in combination with Azithromicin and Zinc Sulfate as proven by Dr. Zev Zelenco in New York who treated 350 patients with a 100% cure rate: https://twitter.com/Mareq16/status/1242773782437277696

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has praised Hydroxychloroquine after taking it himself and getting fantastic results. He encourages his people to use it for prevention and treatment and believes it could be the way to eradicate COVID-19 from his country. “If I had taken hydroxychloroquine preventively, I would still be working instead of heading into quarantine... I trust in hydroxychloroquine,” he said: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-brazil-hydroxychlo/special-report-bolsonaro-bets-miraculous-cure-for-covid-19-can-save-brazil-and-his-life-idUSKBN249396

Colloidal Silver was proven to kill the SARS virus in Chinese labs in under 24 hours: Zhang Panhe, professor at the Academy of Military Medical Sciences in China, recently stated, “We tested the compound against a four-hour, eight-hour, and 24-hour exposure period and found no surviving SARS virus upon 24 hours of exposure to the polymer...” https://www.colloidalsilverkillsviruses.com/

MMS Was Proven to Cure Malaria in 154 patients in Africa by a Red Cross team on video. MMS is also known to cure COVID-19 and everything else viral and bacterial: https://jimhumble.co/videos

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy Scientifically Proven to Cure Nearly All Viral and Bacterial Infections: “The One-Minute Cure reveals a remarkable, proven natural therapy that creates an environment within the body where cancer cells, viruses, bacteria, and disease microorganisms CANNOT thrive, thus enabling the body to CURE ITSELF of disease. Over 6,100 articles in European scientific literature have attested to the effectiveness of this safe, inexpensive and powerful healing modality, and has been administered by an estimated 15,000 European doctors, naturopaths and homeopaths to more than 10 million patients in the past 80 years to successfully treat practically every known disease -- including cancer, AIDS, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinson's Disease, hepatitis, multiple sclerosis, herpes, arthritis and asthma.”: https://www.amazon.com/One-Minute-Cure-Healing-Virtually-Diseases/dp/0977075141

They pretend like there’s no treatment for it while several exist, meanwhile they’re preparing a toxic vaccine to push onto you and your kids, an experimental shot that permanently alters human DNA.

“And then, the final solution, which is a year or two years off, is the vaccine.” - Bill Gates

Hitler had a “final solution” too, I believe. Have a good time letting them permanently alter your DNA with an experimental vaccine that has never been used before, that they will claim is “safe” but they lie all the time, so you know...

“We need to manufacture and distribute at least 7 billion doses of the vaccine...Here’s how an RNA vaccine works: rather than injecting a pathogen’s antigen into your body, you instead give the body the genetic code needed to produce that antigen itself.” - Bill Gates https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/What-you-need-to-know-about-the-COVID-19-vaccine

“25 mcg of mRNA-1273 administered through 0.5 mL intramuscular injection in the deltoid muscle on Days 1 and 29 in participants from 18-55 years of age. N=15 (4 sentinel, 11 non-sentinel)”: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04283461

Moderna coronavirus vaccine causes side effects in over 50% of patients; antibodies disappear in 2-3 months, rendering the vaccine pointless: Studies show 50% have side-effects on day one of administration while 100% of patients experience side-effects on day 29 dose 2: “Notably, 100% of participants experienced headaches, local symptoms and systemic symptoms, while nearly 100% experienced chills, myalgia and fatigue, during the second injections.” https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-07-16-moderna-coronavirus-vaccine-causes-side-effects-antibodies-fade.html

Considering that this is a worldwide effort to vaccinate the entire planet, I don’t think that we should forget what it says in the Bible about “the mark of the beast.” The “beast” that the sheep will be paying loyalty to is the profit-driven machine that kills people every day, Big Pharma and the other corporations that control the politicians. Gates talks about a “digital tattoo” required for traveling, and microchip nanotechnology does exist, small enough to fit into a syringe and inject. So don’t just write it off as a “conspiracy theory” this shot is clearly dangerous. The other evidence above very clearly indicates that we’ve all been deceived. Lucifer is all about deception!

“Gates said people will need certificates showing who has recovered from the coronavirus or been vaccinated from it. He added that we don't want people to continue traveling around the world while some countries don't have it under control. He said people should still be able to travel and move around, ‘so eventually there will be sort of this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global re-opening up.’” -

In order to more fully review the list of proven treatments along with the other information that this letter contains, I ask you to view my blog link at the bottom of the page because it contains all of the information in this letter plus more. All of the reference links in this letter are on the same blog page for your convenience. If you’re a medical professional or someone who thinks that I’m somehow mistaken, I challenge you to prove your case and provide evidence to back your own position.

May the TRUTH prevail!!

Rev. Kenneth C. Dyer, Jr.

https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively

“Under the guise of a pandemic, we will create a prison state.”

Operation Lockstep, The Rockefeller Foundation’s Documented Plan for Marshall Law, 2010: https://www.bitchute.com/video/gdL3HxMd2PqX/
Joe "Oink, I'm a Cow" Mahoney
2020-08-09 21:54:09 UTC
Post by Kenneth Dyer
[...]
Statistics from all across Europe indicate children rarely transmit COVID-19: In the following video, Sen. Rand Paul points out statistics showing that children rarely transmit COVID-19 after having gone back into school settings: http://youtu.be/ZYk3T39Xa4Y
WHO Says Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission Is ‘Very Rare’. We saw that children rarely transmit the virus as seen above and here we have the World Health Organization telling us that people with no symptoms rarely transmit the virus either: http://youtu.be/NQTBlbx1Xjs which begs the question WHY THE MASKS on healthy people? And on healthy children in public schools? It's all about creating an environment of FEAR and CONTROL. This is FASCISM, not public health.
[...]
UK Chief Medic Confirms Covid19 Harmless to the Vast Majority. “The great majority of people will not die from this. Most people will not get this virus at all. Of those who do, some of them will get the virus without even knowing it, they will have the virus with no symptoms at all. Of those who get symptoms, the great majority, probably 80%, will have a mild or moderate disease, not bad enough for them to have to go to the doctor. An unfortunate minority will have to go as far as the hospital, but the majority of those will just need oxygen and will then leave hospital. And then a minority of those will end up having to go to severe end critical care and some of those sadly will die. But that’s a minority, it’s 1% of possibly even less than 1% overall. The great majority of people, even the very highest groups, if they catch the virus, will not die. And I really wanted to make that point really clearly.” - Christopher John MacRae Whitty CB FRCP FFPH FmedSci, Chief Medical Officer England, Chief Medical Adviser UK: http://youtu.be/adj8MCsZKlg
[...]
“Gates said people will need certificates showing who has recovered from the coronavirus or been vaccinated from it. He added that we don't want people to continue traveling around the world while some countries don't have it under control. He said people should still be able to travel and move around, ‘so eventually there will be sort of this digital immunity proof that will help facilitate the global re-opening up.’” - http://youtu.be/y-7ToXzwq00
Joe "Oink, I'm a Cow" Mahoney
2020-08-09 21:58:27 UTC
Post by Kenneth Dyer
[...]
Yeee-haaaaw!

You're my kind of mango mushroom muncher, Ken!

There is no Covid-19. It's a hoax. It's the Chinese virus. One person from China. It'll go away, like things go away. It'll be a miracle. Forget "science." Nothing but lies. It's a fraud they're trying to perpitwaite on you all. But it won't work. It'll never work.

It's the Democrats. It's Nancy Pelosi. She's mentally ill. I'm a stable genius.

Putin did nothing wrong. He's a great guy. I like him.

Mail-in voting is a lie. It's a fraud. It's a hokes.

Vote for me. I ask your vote. I'm entitled to your vote.

God Bless me, fokes.

And Gob Bwesh the Unana Shush.

Joe "oink, I'm a cow" Mahoney