Is this true Geddy Lee hates Poland?
Hugo Scylla
2023-04-07 19:37:04 UTC
Just asking, because I never saw Rush in Poland. I heard a lot of rumors that Geddy's parents felt traumatized by Poland during theŝolocaust, but never whether they hate Poland.
Hugo Scylla
2023-04-07 19:37:45 UTC
*holocaust, sorry for my esperanto keyboard
Hugo Scylla
2023-04-07 19:39:08 UTC
I heard rumors from my fellow Polish Rush fans who listen to Trójka, Radio Nowy Świat and Radio 357 that when Geddy visited Poland, he witnessed the desecration of Jewish cemeteries. And thus he never wanted to perform in Poland.
Hugo Scylla
2024-01-06 16:30:18 UTC
OK, so having bought both "Wandering the Face of the Earth" and "My Effin' Life", I'm gonna try providing the accurate information.
On Wandering the Face of the Earth - page 426, Geddy stated that he wanted to gig in Poland, but sadly conditions didn't allow him so, on the other hand, Geddy seemingly harshly criticized Poland for "antisemitism" and stated that his parents never wanted to have anything in common with Poland.
As for me, I'm so upset by this situation, especially considering the fact Putin plans to INVADE POLAND!!!