How to CURE COVID-19 Quickly, Easily, Inexpensively
Kenneth Dyer
2021-03-19 15:48:49 UTC
How to CURE COVID-19 Quickly, Easily, Inexpensively

This blog now contains 17 methods, all scientifically proven with references below, consisting of 5 so-called "alternative" treatments:

"Herbs" (there are too many to list, so I put them all in one category)

Colloidal Silver

Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy

Vitamin C

and there are others, which makes it totally unnecessary to use any drugs!! Why would you want toxic drugs when natural solutions are there? But I also have ONE DOZEN pharmaceutical drugs listed, all scientifically proven to cure COVID-19 with references listed below:

Hydroxychloroquine

Ivermectin

Remdesivir

REGN-COV2

Doxycycline

Boceprevir

Ombitasvir

Paritaprevir

Tipranavir

Micafungin

Budesonide

Ab8: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively
ms gibbons
2021-03-20 13:57:01 UTC
Post by Kenneth Dyer
How to CURE COVID-19 Quickly, Easily, Inexpensively
"Herbs" (there are too many to list, so I put them all in one category)
Colloidal Silver
Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide Therapy
Vitamin C
Hydroxychloroquine
Ivermectin
Remdesivir
REGN-COV2
Doxycycline
Boceprevir
Ombitasvir
Paritaprevir
Tipranavir
Micafungin
Budesonide
Ab8: https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/how-to-cure-covid-19-quickly-easily-inexpensively
I have faith in Our President and I Believe "Covid" is a HOKES.