Envy of None -- Alex' New Band
Norbert K
2022-02-21 13:32:31 UTC
Who has heard "Liar" by Envy of None? It is sort of techno -- extremely far afield of Rush, but I like it. There's some classic Lifesonian stuff going on in the background.

Supposedly each of the songs on the album is very different, and one of them is about or for the memory of Neil. I look forward to hearing it. Oh -- and one of the purchasers of the album will get one of Alex' signature guitars, which is fun.
McPeart
2022-04-21 12:39:01 UTC
Take off eh
Norbert K
2022-04-23 15:46:09 UTC
Post by McPeart
Take off eh
Who has heard "Liar" by Envy of None? It is sort of techno -- extremely far afield of Rush, but I like it. There's some classic Lifesonian stuff going on in the background.
Supposedly each of the songs on the album is very different, and one of them is about or for the memory of Neil. I look forward to hearing it. Oh -- and one of the purchasers of the album will get one of Alex' signature guitars, which is fun.
What do you say that for? Are on-topic posts now sins?