Stanford University says Corona Fatality Rate "Almost 0%" for Those Under 45
Kenneth Dyer
2020-07-09 02:25:42 UTC
Stanford University says Corona Fatality Rate "Almost 0%" for Those Under 45

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stanford-doctor-coronavirus-infection-fatality-rate-for-people-under-45-almost-0

This is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to FRAUD. See my blog below for more facts, references and documents.

Rev. Kenneth C. Dyer, Jr.
https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/home
Joe "Koo-koo for Kavanaugh" Mahoney
2020-07-09 12:59:03 UTC
Post by Kenneth Dyer
Stanford University says Corona Fatality Rate "Almost 0%" for Those Under 45
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/stanford-doctor-coronavirus-infection-fatality-rate-for-people-under-45-almost-0
This is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to FRAUD. See my blog below for more facts, references and documents.
Rev. Kenneth C. Dyer, Jr.
https://sites.google.com/view/thewalk3/home
Amen my friend, my massive masticater of the mango morel! A-friggin-men!

An ya know WHY Stanfid say's that??? Cuz this "vibrus" is nuthin mo then a big firkin HOKES!

STOP TESTIN NOW!

OPEN SCHOOLS!

NO MO MASKS!

NOW!

(Vladimir Putin, if yer watchin' an I pray you are, I hope yer impressed by my parroting of your talking points.)