That Anthem Video...
unknown
2003-10-22 12:15:39 UTC
Whoo-hoo! Now that's a band operating without an image consultant :)

Still, it's better than the Space-Kimono look they were sporting soon
after.

OK
The Professor
2003-10-23 02:23:02 UTC
"Onion Knight" <dioneo(at)hotmail.com> wrote in news:vpcsof74h17n39
Post by unknown
Whoo-hoo! Now that's a band operating without an image consultant :)
Notice Geddy's Star of David?

The Professor (goes with the frizzy hair ;) )
Max C. Webster III
2003-10-23 03:15:57 UTC
Post by The Professor
Post by unknown
Whoo-hoo! Now that's a band operating without an image consultant :)
Notice Geddy's Star of David?
And Neils crucifix . . .
Post by The Professor
The Professor (goes with the frizzy hair ;) )
And Neil's mullet . . .

And Al's "British" teeth . . .

Hey, we're playing in a castle wearing really cool clothes! There's no way
this is going to look gay in 39 years!

In that video, Geddy looks just like a client of mine, a sixty-year old woman.
I swear, Geddy looks younger (and much better) these days than he did when we
was a kid.

- Max -
=======
The best part about hating people is that
I never run out of great ideas -- Dogbert
Barf
2003-10-23 10:35:58 UTC
Post by Max C. Webster III
In that video, Geddy looks just like a client of mine, a sixty-year old woman.
I swear, Geddy looks younger (and much better) these days than he did when we
was a kid.
As I watched the video, my first thought was "Geddy has aged much
better than the other 2".

Barfolomew "I'm my own best friend"

"Now I'd like to introduce the band. Geddy, Neil. Neil, Geddy." Big Al
Svt300
2003-10-23 20:20:32 UTC
I'm wondering why they didn't go ahead and put FBN from the same shoot on the
DVD? Anyway, it's nice to have a good version of that clip.
I DID notice the star of David and Neil's cross and Alex's shagadelic teeth.
I'm still wondering what's up with that white Rickenbacker. Never seen it
before or since.
The jury is still out on who invented the mullet - Neil or McCartney?

Tom
www.gearhedmusic.com
www.mp3.com/gearhed
Brian